POLICIES OF CHALETS ET MAISONNETTES LA MARTINIQUE
Deposit policy :
- A deposit of 50% is required to confirm a reservation of one week or more.
- A deposit of 75% is required to confirm a reservation of less than one week.
- The deposit is not refundable, as mentioned by the Cancellation Policy of tourist homes.
- If however you have to cancel your reservation in a timeline of one (1) month before your arrival, you must pay the balance of your receipt. As mentioned above, the deposit is still not refundable at all times.
Policy concerning dogs:
- You must have the authorization of the owner to bring your dog at the Chalets.
- If you are planning to have people visiting you during your stay, it is forbidden for them to bring their pets.
- For a tiny dog of 10 pounds and less: fees of 75.00$ per week.
- For a small dog between 11 and 40 pounds: fees of 125.00$ per week
Policy concerning recreationnal vehicles :
- If you are inviting somebody with a recreational vehicle such as a mobile home or a caravan, you have to notify the direction or the owner so they can tell you where to park it.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars
Please take note that we have no responsibility for lost, stolen or forgotten objects during your stay at the Chalets et Maisonnettes la Martinique.
This policy takes precedence over the one from Tourisme Îles de la Madeleine.